Sunday, March 14th, 2021
Receiving of Friends - 2:00PM
Funeral Service - 3:00PM
Interment will follow service.
Services will be held at:
201 N B Street
Lenoir City, TN 37771
* Limited seating is available for the funeral service. All seating is first come/first serve, and the doors will be closed once capacity is reached. A live stream will be available as an option.
At the families request, a receiving of friends, funeral service, interment, and live stream will be available to accommodate those that wish to honor Kindra. Social distancing and masks are welcome, but not required. Please attend the venue that you feel comfortable with.
* Hand sanitizer stations are located at each door and masks are available upon request.
* At the families request, chairs will not be socially distanced so that we can accommodate as many friends and family as possible.
TEAM KINDRA FISHING TOURNAMENT
Kindra Fatih, a 34 year old wife and mother to a 5 year old son, came to know all too well just how impactful a little six letter word can be. Kindra passed away on Monday, March 8th, 2021 surrounded by her husband, friends, and family.
Through it all, Kindra remained positive and didn’t give up the fight. Can you help in one of the following ways?
1. Offer a corporate prize or financial donation.
2. Participate in the fishing tournament on April 17, 2021.
3. Donate funds or food for the day of the tournament.
Please note that your generous contribution is tax-deductible, and ALL proceeds will go directly to the Fatih family.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support!
Thank you for your support for Kindra!